* Whether or not to hide the widget initially.
* Which side to render the widget on, 'left' or 'right'.
* Whether or not to connect the widget on init, or manually later.
* If the client has recently connected, they will connect anyway
* despite this setting to allow for navigation and refreshes.
* Which design to use for the launcher, 'pill' or 'video'. Pill
* is the small circle design that is used on smaller devices.
* Video is the larger widget. Even if 'video' is specified,
* 'pill' will be used on smaller devices.
* Class name to use as selector for sensitive elements, causes
* them not to be sent when viewing a visitor's screen. Should not
* include selector characters like . or #, cannot be an arbitrarily
* Defaults to 'sb-block'.
* How the widget initializes itself. It has three possible values.
* "retrigger" The widget will re-establish its session on each page load.
* This is the default and recommended mode.
* "iframe-immediate" (exprimental) The widget immediately captures the page
* in an iframe and stays connected as the user navigates around the site.
* "iframe-jit" (experimental) The widget loads the page into an iframe only
* when an agent connects. After that the widget will be continuously
* connected as they navigate the site.
* Defaults to 'retrigger'