Use Zapier to integrate ServiceBell with over 3,000 web apps
Zapier moves information between your web apps automatically, so you can share data and create workflows without code. Through Zapier there are more than 3,000 apps available that can be integrated with ServiceBell including Microsoft Teams, SalesForce, Google Docs and more.
When you build a Zap (or workflow), you'll choose one of the ServiceBell triggers that provides data and pass it to one of your other applications. For example you could post a message in Microsoft Teams every time someone requests help on your site.
This feature is available to all customers.
The first step is getting logged into a Zapier and adding the ServiceBell integration to your account.
- 1.If you already have a Zapier account go ahead and log in. If not, go to the Zapier sign-up page and follow the instructions to create an account and log in.
Zapier needs an API key to communicate with ServiceBell and get information. You can think of this as a special password Zapier uses to access ServiceBell and get information for your organization.
- 1.Go to the ServiceBell API key creation page. You must be an admin in order to access this page, if not please contact your ServiceBell admin.
- 2.Enter a name in the "Create new API key" form. Choose a descriptive name so you'll remember what the key is used for. We suggest simply calling it "Zapier". Then click "Save"
3. A message will appear with your API key. Leave this page open or store your API key in a secure place to be used later. You cannot retrieve API keys again after they have been created.
The final step is to create a ServiceBell connection in Zapier using your API key.
- 2.Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- 3.Click on "Add connection" and search for "ServiceBell"
- 4.Select "ServiceBell" from the list.
- 5.Retrieve the API key you created in the previous step. Paste your API key in the form in the new window. Click the "Yes, Continue" button.